Doing the Egg Fast but don’t want to miss out on Pumpkin Spice season and goodies? We’ve got you covered with these Egg Fast Pumpkin Spice Muffins! The muffin is delicious alone for a dairy free egg fast meal or go ahead and top it with cream cheese frosting for a decadent egg fast treat!
Egg Fast Pumpkin Spice Muffins
If you are doing the egg fast you probably feel like you are missing out a bit on the Pumpkin Spice craze that happens every fall.
Well you can forget that FOMO because these egg fast pumpkin spice muffins are actually really good even just for a nice and easy low carb snack, treat or meal.
In fact, I often whip up dairy free keto egg muffins because they are super easy and fast and you can flavor them any way you like. I keep a dozen in the fridge for grab and go and my family members like them too!
What you will need for these egg fast pumpkin spice muffins
This recipe came about because I bought the Pumpkin Trio from Skinny Syrups. It is a nice 3 pack that includes Pumpkin Spice, Pumpkin Caramel and Pumpkin Cheesecake.
All three of these are good and any of them will work well in this recipe. (PS, If you use coupon code KETOGENICWOMAN you will get 10% off your first order!)
- Mayonnaise (store bought or make your own homemade mayonnaise!)
- pumpkin syrup
- pumpkin spice blend
- Cream cheese (only if frosting them)
NOTE: If you don’t have pumpkin syrup you can use Vanilla or Caramel or Maple (or any!) and just add more pumpkin spice to your taste. If you don’t have any sugar free syrup of any kind you can use your sweetener of choice to taste.
As far as kitchen tools, you will need:
- Either a bowl and whisk or a blender or electric mixer
- Non stick or silicone muffin tray (with 12 cavities)
Bonus uses for the egg fast pumpkin spice muffin batter!
Here’s the mind blowing fun part of this recipe and most egg fast recipes! You can do multiple things with the exact same batter mix! Count 6 tbsp of this batter mix as 1 egg, 1 fat and 1/2 sweetener.
- Pour the batter into your waffle maker to make Egg Fast pumpkin spice waffles. You can spread the cream cheese frosting on top!
- Put 6 tbsp batter into the blender with ice cubes and 1/2 cup water and make an egg fast shake!
- Pour batter into a loaf pan and make an Egg Fast Pumpkin Spice Loaf (You will need to bake it 10-15 minutes longer)
- Make an egg fast pumpkin spice latte by whipping 3-6 tbsp of batter with 1 cup coffee in a blender. Delicious!
Printable Recipe Card for Keto Egg Fast Pumpkin Spice Muffins
- 6 eggs
- 6 tbsp mayonnaise
- 4 tbsp Pumpkin skinny syrup (any pumpkin flavor)
- 1 tbsp pumpkin spice
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp Pumpkin flavored Skinny Syrup
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a bowl with a whisk or in a blender, combine egg, mayonnaise, pumpkin syrup and pumpkin spice
- Mix until smooth
- Divide evenly among 12 muffin cavities
- Bake for about 25 minutes (test with a toothpick after 20 minutes)
Cream Cheese Frosting (optional)
1. Combine cream cheese and pumpkin syrup in a bowl and mix vigorously with a fork, or use an immersion blender until you have a smooth frosting
2. You can spoon mixture into a piping bag or you can simply spread each muffin with frosting using a knife.
3. Sprinkle with cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
For the Egg Fast, 2 muffins will count as:
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp fat
- 1/3 serving sweetener (count 1/2 serving if you use the frosting)
- 1/2 ounce cheese (if you use the frosting)
Be sure to check out all the bonus Egg Fast ideas for this pumpkin spice batter in the main post!
Serving Size:2 muffins
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 222 Total Fat: 20g Carbohydrates: 2g Net Carbohydrates: 2g Fiber: 0g Protein: 8g
Look at our other Egg Fast Recipes!
Save these versatile Pumpkin Spice Egg Fast recipe ideas to Pinterest!