A fast and easy crustless Keto Skillet Cheese Pizza that you can customize to add your favorite toppings! Make as is and it’s perfect for the Egg Fast! Go ahead and give in to those pizza cravings!
Keto Cast Iron Skillet Cheese Pizza
I absolutely love how easy this pizza is!
Not only can you be eating this in under 30 minutes, it really has only 3 main ingredients plus whatever seasonings you want to add!
You can keep this low carb pizza simple or you can dress it up and add all your favorite toppings!
If you keep it the way it’s written it is also a perfect and compliant Egg Fast meal!
What you will need to make the Keto Skillet Cheese Pizza
- Shredded cheese
- Italian Seasoning
- Other toppings(optional)
- A cast iron pan. A 2 handled pan is ideal for taking in and out of the oven.
The recipe makes 4 big pieces. If you are doing the Keto Egg Fast, each piece will be 1 egg, 1 tbsp fat and 1 ounce cheese.
- 2 oz (1/2 cup) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp each garlic and onion powder
- pinch of salt to taste
- 2 oz shredded cheese (any kind)
- More Italian seasoning as desired
- A drizzle of hot sauce (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375
- Grease or spray a cast iron pan
- Combine grated cheese, eggs and mayonaisse and desired seasonings in bowl and whisk until well blended.
- Pour the batter into the cast iron pan
- Sprinkle the top with more seasonings and the cheese
- Optional: I like to drizzle hot sauce over mine for an extra kick!
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes or until pizza is puffy and starting to brown on top
- Cut into 4 pieces and enjoy!
If you are following the Egg Fast, then 1/4 of this Pizza equals:
1 egg, 1 tbsp fat, 1 oz cheese
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 237Total Fat: 19.6gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 210mgSodium: 334mgCarbohydrates: 1gNet Carbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 13g
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar.
Save this Fast Keto Skillet Cheese Pizza to Pinterest!