A Keto nut cluster that hits the perfect sweet ‘n salty button! Super fast to put together with no baking and no boiling of ingredients. Keep on hand for when that crunchy sweet craving hits.
Keto Sweet ‘N Salty Nut Clusters
I’ve been wanting to make a version of no bake nut clusters for some time now and as we get closer to the holiday season, the time was right!
During the sugar and chocolate high season is when treats like this sure come in handy!
You can make ahead and freeze them to have on hand when needed.
Ingredients you need for Keto Nut Clusters
Note: You can use any of your favorite nuts and seeds! I used:
- Pecan pieces
- Walnut pieces
- Sugar free chocolate chips
- Hemp hearts
- Chia seeds
- Shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- A granulated natural sweetener like So Nourished sweetener
- Honey (for the paleo people) or Sukrin Honey Alternative Syrup (optional, see notes in recipe card)
- Coconut Oil
- Rock Salt or Kosher Salt
- These super cute little silicone candy holders (or just put them on parchment paper)
Which Nuts are Lowest in Carbs?
I always want to use cashews but they are among the highest carb nuts! So sad.
The nuts lowest in carbs are pecans, walnuts, macadamias, hazelnuts and almonds.
Higher carb nuts are cashews, chestnuts and pistachios.
Chia seeds, flax seeds and hemp seeds are lowest in carbs when it comes to seeds.
If you do switch up the nuts and seeds in this recipe be sure to use a tool like carbmanager.com to recalculate the nutritional values.
Printable Recipe Card for Sweet ‘N Salty Keto Nut clusters
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted but not hot
- 1/2 cup pecans, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup granulated So Nourished sweetener
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tbsp Sukrin Fiber Syrup (optional, see note)
- Slightly melt the coconut oil in microwave (melted but not hot)
- In a medium bowl, combine all the remaining ingredients with wooden spoon until well mixed.
- Mixture should be sticky and holding together. You can add more coconut oil if too dry.
- Form into balls (about 1 heaping tbsp each) and form into a ball or cookie shape.
- Place on parchment paper or in mini candy liners on a baking sheet.
- Allow to harden in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Keep refrigerated or freeze
Sukrin Fiber Syrup or Sukrin Honey Alternative. This is a thick heavy syrup similar to the consistency of honey. It can be hard to find so if you cannot find it, use a bit more more coconut oil to firm up the clusters. Do not substitute with a thin sugar free syrup.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 20 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 104Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 119mgCarbohydrates: 3gNet Carbohydrates: 1gFiber: 2gProtein: 2g
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar.
Save this easy no bake keto nut cluster recipe to Pinterest!