These Keto Birthday Cake Fat Bombs taste and look like bites of birthday cake bliss! Complete with sugar free sprinkles, this low carb sugar free is sweet and rich.
How to Make Keto Birthday Cake Fat Bombs
I have to admit that I have very little time for baking. I love baking and experimenting but with taking care of my Mom with Alzheimers and everything else on my plate, right now it’s just not my thing.
When I want something sweet, baking a cake is just too long a process. Sometimes you need instant or at least quick gratification.
Which is why I love keto fat bombs and bites! They are usually fast and easy and bite size portions that I can put away in the freezer suit me better than the temptation of eating an entire cake to myself. Yup, been there done that!
Ingredients and tools you will need for Keto Birthday Cake Bites
- Cream cheese
- Almond butter, peanut butter or your favorite nut butter
- vanilla extract
- granulated erythritol like So Nourished Sweetener
- Almond Flour
- Sugar free sprinkles
- Candy mold that holds at least 16 (this 24 cavity mold is my favorite)
- 4 oz softened cream cheese (1/2 brick)
- 4 tbsp softened butter
- 2 tbsp almond or peanut butter
- 1/4 C granulated erythritol (Swerve or So Nourished)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 C almond flour
- In a mixing bowl, combine softened cream cheese, butter and nut butter with wooden spoon until well combined
- Work in vanilla, sweetener and almond flour
- Spoon into 16 candy molds (about 1 tbsp each)
- Sprinkle with sugar free sprinkles, press them down slightly into batter so they stay put.
- Freeze until firm
These keto birthday cake bites freeze well
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 81Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 62mgCarbohydrates: 2gNet Carbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 2g
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar.
Can’t get enough Keto Sweets?
Other Keto and Low Carb Fat Bombs you will like!
Save these Yummy Keto Birthday Cake Fat Bombs to Pinterest