Keto Lemon Coconut Balls (AKA Low Carb Cheesecake!)
Lately I’ve been obsessed with making cream cheese bites and these Keto Lemon Coconut Balls are my favorite rendition so far.
They taste like cheesecake to me, so I had to share them!
I love the little sweet bites of bliss that I have been making. I keep them in the back of the fridge and when I get that feeling of needing something and tuna just won’t cut it, I pop one of these little balls and it just takes the edge off.
To me they taste like lemon cheesecake and they are perfect for LCHF and low carb diets and staying in ketosis. In other words, no regrets after!
Here is what you’ll need to make Keto Lemon Coconut Balls
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
- 1 8oz package of brick cream cheese like Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 2 or 3 packages of True Lemon Gluten Free Crystals
- Erythritol to taste (I used 3 tbsp of So Nourished Sweetener )
- 1/4 cup unsweetened, shredded coconut
That’s right, there’s only 4 ingredients in these low carb cream cheese fat bombs!
How to make the Keto Lemon Coconut Balls
- Allow cream cheese to soften at room temperature.
- Combine cream cheese, lemon and sweetener in a bowl and blend together well with a wooden spoon. (If you do not have True Lemon, try Crystal Light Lemon drink mix or something similar. Omit the sweetener)
- Once the mixture is well combined, put it back in the fridge to harden up a bit.
- Roll into 16 balls (they will be about a tablespoon each).
- Dip each ball into coconut.
- Cover with saran wrap and hide them in the back of the fridge so you won’t be tempted to eat them all! Ok fine, so nobody else gets them!
- Optional: Garnish with grated lemon zest
One Keto Lemon Coconut Ball contains 54 calories, 1 carb, 5 fat, 1 protein giving a ratio of 82/10/8 on the Ketogenic diet.
If you like these low carb Lemon Coconut cream cheese bites, you might also like these other keto fat bombs: