These Keto jello cheesecake bites are sugar free and low in carbs. Perfect for a gathering and will remind you of those delicious squares at the Church potluck! Strawberry cheesecake squares are shown but you can make any flavor!
Fast and Simple Keto Jello Cheesecake Bites
Remember those fluffy jello desserts with the graham cracker crust that your mom made? I do, we used to love those!
Usually she was making the jello desserts to bring along to a church picnic or a family dinner at one of the cousin’s homes.
As yummy as they were, they were also loaded with sugar and not low carb!
We are going to make our sugar free version of this keto jello cream cheese recipe complete with crust for only 2 carbs per square!
Things You Will Need to Make This Keto Jello Cheesecake Dessert Recipe
- Almond flour
- 1 box sugar free jello
- 1 brick cream cheese
- Whipped cream to garnish (optional)
For kitchen tools you will need:
- Electric mixer
- Deep bowl
- Square cake pan (9 in). I have this exact silicon cake pan and it’s perfect for desserts like this.
Tips and Tricks for making sugar free jello cheesecake
- You need a deep bowl. Deep! I had a deep bowl and still had pink spatters all over me! By the way, this is my favorite mixing bowl because you can mix, measure and pour all in the same bowl.
- To splatter less, be sure to do a better job than I did to break up the cream cheese into smaller pieces before turning on the mixer.
- To soften cream cheese: Place brick in a bowl and microwave for 20 seconds. Use a wooden spoon or a spatula to break it up into small pieces before using.
- You can cut the jello cheesecake into squares and eat as they are or top with a tablespoon of whipped cream.
- Or spread a layer of whipped cream on top and then decorate with sugar free grated chocolate or sprinkles.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp butter
Jello Cream Cheese Layer
- 1 package sugar free jello
- 1 8 ounce brick cream cheese
- Whipped cream, shaved chocolate, sprinkles, strawberry slices, your choice!
- In a bowl, combine almond flour, butter and cinnamon.
- Work into a dough ball with your hands
- Press into bottom of 9 inch pan
- Pour 1 cup boiling water into a deep bowl
- Add package of jello mix.
- On lowest setting of mixer, mix until dissolved
- Add in cream cheese (break up into small chunks)
- Mix with electric mixer until smooth
- Pour mixture over the bottom crust
- Refrigerate until firm
- Garnish with desired toppings
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 108Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 18mgSodium: 58mgCarbohydrates: 3gNet Carbohydrates: 2gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 2g
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar.
Love Keto Desserts?
More Sugar Free and Keto Cream Cheese Recipes
Save this Nostalgic but Keto Cheesecake Jello Recipe to Pinterest!