This Keto Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Mousse is a fast yet elegant dessert to celebrate the Fall season. It has only 3 carbs per serving for a totally guilt free and delicious low carb gluten free dessert.
Keto Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Mousse
Last weekend I made my no bake low carb Pumpkin Pie for my son who was not going to be home for Thanksgiving. What always happens is that I end up with a partial can of pumpkin puree leftover.
Don’t you hate that!? How many times I’ve thrown something like that away!
This recipe happened because of that! You will love how fast and easy this keto pumpkin dessert is going to be!
What you are going to need to make this Keto Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Mousse
- Canned pumpkin puree (NOT the pumpkin pie filling!)
- Heavy cream
- Cream cheese
- Either Pumpkin cheesecake skinny syrup OR a granulated sugar substitute like this So Nourished Sweetener
- Pumpkin pie spice
That’s it! Only 5 ingredients!
As far as kitchen tools, you will need:
- 2 mixing bowls
- Electric mixer
Tips and Tricks when making this keto pumpkin dessert
- You can easily double the recipe. I was trying to use up a partial can of pumpkin puree so I made a small batch
- Be sure to read the ingredients on both the pumpkin puree and the pumpkin pie spice. Both are out there with sugar, but it’s pretty easy to find these without any sugar added.
- You can use any flavor of Pumpkin skinny syrup. If you don’t have any, just double up on the pumpkin pie spice and use a sugar free sweetener instead.
- To save dishwashing, use your electric mixer to whip the cream first, then just mix the pumpkin mixture with the same beaters. It’s all going to be combined anyways!
Printable Recipe Card for Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 4 ounces (1/2 brick) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tbsp Pumpkin Skinny Syrup OR 3 tbsp sweetener of choice to taste
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Combine pumpkin, softened cream cheese, pumpkin syrup and pumpkin spice in a bowl and mix with wooden spoon.
- In another bowl whip the cream until peaks form.
- Take the mixer and mix the pumpkin mixture until smooth
- With spatula, fold whipped cream into pumpkin mixture and gently combine.
- Spoon into 6 dessert dishes.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of spice or cinnamon and whipped cream if desired.
Nutritional information does not include garnishes. Adjust accordingly.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 141Total Fat: 14gCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 1gProtein: 2g