Cheesy air fryer egg bites can also be made in the oven! This delicious keto egg fast recipe is keto, low carb and carnivore too! Keep in the fridge for a fast snack or make a meal of them!
Cheesy Air Fryer Egg Bites – Keto Egg Fast and Carnivore
For the purposes of following the Keto Egg Fast, 2 of these cheesy egg bites count as:
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp fat
- .5 oz cheese
I generally eat all 6 for a meal which would be 3 eggs, 3 fats, 1.5 oz cheese.
What you will need to make these Keto Egg Bites:
- Italian Seasoning
- Your favorite cheese
- Egg Bite mold or mini muffin mold
- For oven a muffin top pan or regular muffin pan
- bowl and whisk
Printable Recipe Card for Cheesy Air Fryer Bites
- 3 large eggs
- 3 Tbsp Mayo
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning (to taste)
- pinch of salt (to taste)
- 1.5 oz grated cheese
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, mayo, salt and seasonings
- Divide mixture into 6 cavities of Egg Bite Mold. If using oven, use a small 6 cavity muffin pan or silicon muffin top pan
- Sprinkle the tops evenly with grated cheese
- In Airfryer, cook at 360 for 10 minutes. If using oven bake at 350 for 10 minutes, then broil for 1 minute or so to get the tops brown and crispy.
- Be careful removing the egg bite mold from air fryer, it will be hot
On the Keto Egg Fast, 2 Egg Bites count as:
1 egg, 1 fat, 1/2 cheese
Check out More Egg Fast Info and Recipes here!
Egg Fast Menu Days