These Keto Egg Fast Pasta Noodles are dairy free, cheese free, flour free and can be used on the Egg Fast as well as for Keto and Low Carb. There are two ways to make the Egg Fast noodles and you can choose how to make them depending on what ingredients you have on hand! You can even use the sheets to make wraps or keto lasagna.
The Best Egg Fast Pasta Noodles!
What Will You Need to Create the Egg Fast Noodles:
- Butter or Mayo
- Whole Egg Powder (optional)
- salt, other seasonings to taste
- Silicone pans or sheets
- Electric mixer or small blender
- Sharp Knife to cut the noodles
The printable recipe card below contains both versions of the Egg fast noodle. Both versions work for the Egg fast, one version works for the BBBE (Beef Butter Bacon and Egg) protocol.
What can you do with the Egg Fast Noodles?
- Add them to a bowl of this Egg Drop Soup
- Sprinkle with some cheese and Italian seasoning and microwave for 30 seconds
- Mix some cream cheese with butter, microwave and top the noodles
- On BBBE you can add the Version 1 noodles to a bowl of meatball soup
Version 1 (Egg Fast and BBBE)
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp Butter melted
- 1 Tbsp Whole Egg Powder
- Pinch salt
- dash of garlic powder to taste
Version 2 (Egg Fast)
- 3 Eggs
- 3 Tbsp Mayo or use Butter Mayo for BBBE!
- Pinch salt
- dash garlic powder to taste
- Preheat oven to 325
- Beat Eggs until light and fluffy. Add whole egg powder and seasonings. Beat on high for 2 minutes.
- Slowly drizzle in the melted butter while beating on low until mixture is thickened.
- Pour mixture evenly over large silicone sheet or in 2 smaller silicone pans if necessary.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until edges begin to curl up.
- Allow to cool, then cut into noodles or into sandwich size wraps.
- For Egg Fast this recipe equals 4 Eggs and 2 Fats
For Egg Fast this recipe equals 3 Eggs and 3 Fats
To Make Butter Mayo:
Using whip attachment to electric or stand mixer, whip 4 egg yolks, 1 tbsp dijon, 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar for 2 minutes. Then add 1 tbsp avocado or MCT oil while still whipping. Then while still whipping slowly slowly add in 1 cup melted butter until emulsified (mayo consistency). Keep in fridge.