These Keto Egg Fast Cinnamon Donuts are not only perfect for the Egg Fast you can enjoy them on regular low carb and Keto too! Very simple to make this satisfying snack!
Keto Egg Fast Cinnamon Donuts
When I was a kid I remember loving those old fashioned little cake like donuts sprinkled with powdered sugar. These remind me of those! They are moist and cakey and 2 donuts will make a filling snack!
You can use this recipe to make donuts or muffins or even a loaf.
What you will need for these Egg Fast donuts:
- Keto Mayonnaise or softened butter
- Vanilla Extract
- Powdered Erythritol
- Flavorall Cinnamon drops (optional)
- Silicone donut pan or 6 cavity muffin pan
- Blender or Electric Mixer
Printable Recipe Card for Keto Egg Fast Cinnamon Donuts
- 3 Eggs (room temp)
- 3 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp powdered erythritol
- 1 squirt Cinnamon Flavorall Drops (optional)
- Cinnamon and granular erythritol for sprinkling on donuts after baked
- Preheat oven to 325
- In Mixing bowl combine all ingredients and mix until smooth and well combined
- Pour mixture into silicone donut baking mold or muffin tray.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and granular sweetener
For the Egg Fast, 2 Donuts = 1 Egg, 1 Fat
If using butter instead of mayo, melt the butter slightly. The eggs will need to be at room temperature and the butter very soft or you will get clumpy batter.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 3 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 120Total Fat: 9.5gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gCarbohydrates: 1gNet Carbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 7g
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar.