Cream Cheese Fat Bombs Recipe – Pudding and Jello Pops!
I think I just died and went to heaven. I just popped my first Jello Cream Cheese Ball and it was divine. I was browsing some of the low carb forums looking for high fat food ideas (still sounds wrong when I say it out loud!)
There was someone who talked about rolling cream cheese into jello powder and eating and well, I just
happened to have some cream cheese in the fridge and sugar free jello in the cupboard. Strawberry as a matter of fact. Here in Canada we have only 3 flavors in the stores but I can order my Sugar Free Jello from Amazon and get more variety.
And then from there of course, I had to try dipping them in sugar free pudding mix, as you can see from my main image above. But I do have to say, that after all the flavors that I have experimented with, I still like the tart flavor explosion of using the Jello Strawberry, Raspberry or Cherry.
So here is the recipe:
Low Carb Jello Cream Cheese Balls
- 1 8oz package of Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese or any brand as long as it’s the solid brick type.
- 1 package of sugar free jello or pudding mix
Note: If you want to do a smaller amount, 1 tbsp of mix does about 4 cream cheese balls.
- Take the package of Cream cheese and cut into 16 squares.
- Put the jello or pudding mix in a small bowl.
- Take each square and cover with pudding mix on all sides.
- Then roll into a ball in your hands.
- Keep covered with plastic wrap in the fridge.
Serving size is 2 balls.
Each serving of 2 cream cheese balls is 105 calories, 1 carb, 9 g fat and 3 g protein.
These make a perfect snack for LCHF or any other low carb diet.
Jell-O Instant Pudding and Pie Filling, Devil’s Food, 3.8-Ounce Boxes, (Pack of 6)Jell-O Sugar-Free Gelatin Dessert, Strawberry, 0.30-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)Jell-O Sugar-Free Gelatin Dessert, Lemon, 0.30-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)