Keto One Pan Pork Tenderloin Cabbage Skillet
I have to tell you I grew up on pork and cabbage! It was usually in the form of some sort of pork meat and sauerkraut. (I have Eastern European parents).
My Keto Pork Tenderloin Cabbage skillet recipe takes it to a more sophisticated level but is still easy and healthy and good for the budget!
This is a satisfying family dinner!
This Keto Pork Tenderloin Cabbage Skillet is perfect for a busy weeknight, yet it could also be a Sunday dinner. The best part besides the flavor is that it is One Pan! Which means very little after dinner cleanup.
It is a perfect keto and low carb meal with healthy fats from the olive oil and low carb veggies from the cabbage. And did I mention that it is a one pan meal?
Pork Tenderloin in some form has become a weekly staple for my family. This is due not only to it’s versatility, but it is one cheap low carb meal!
Anyone who is doing keto on a budget will love this meal!
What Do You Need to Make Keto Pork Tenderloin Cabbage Skillet?
- Large heavy high sided skillet. Cast iron is perfect, but you can use any heavy skillet.
- One pork tenderloin (about 1 lb)
- One head of green cabbage
- 1 onion
- olive oil
- soy sauce
Tips for Making the Pork and Cabbage Skillet
- You can use a couple of shallots instead of the onion. They are lower in carbs and more intense in flavor so you can use less and save on carbs.
- Don’t overcook the pork medallions, they are most succulent and moist when cooked a bit pink inside. Don’t worry, the USDA has given this the official ok, it is safe to eat pork with pink in the middle. A temp of 145-160 is perfectly fine if you are one that measures.
- One Pan Keto Pizza Chicken Thighs
- Apple Cider Vinegar Braised Chicken Thighs
- Egg Roll in a Bowl
- Green Beans and Bacon
Save this Low Carb Pork and Cabbage Skillet Supper for later!