Keto Sheet Pan Dinner – Roasted Asian Shrimp & Vegetables
I am a huge fan of any meal that can be cooked in one pan like this fast and easy Keto Shrimp and Vegetable sheet pan meal!
This is even faster than ordering a pizza and so much healthier for you and your family, don’t you think?
Whether it’s a crock pot, instant pot, sheet pan or roaster, if you can do a family meal and wash one pan, it’s a winner!
Serve these shrimp and veggies over fried cauliflower rice. See my cauliflower rice tutorial here
Ingredients and Tools needed for Keto Sheet Pan Shrimp and Vegetables
Your ingredient choices will depend if you are Keto, Paleo, doing Atkins or whatever sort of low carb food plan you are on. Some choices are listed below:
- The recipe calls for soy sauce which is fine for Keto. If you are Paleo or gluten free then substitute coconut aminos
- Rice wine vinegar generally has a fair bit of sugar, so if you are Keto then use what I use, this Nakano unsweetened rice vinegar.
- The honey in this recipe is fine for Paleo but if you are Keto low carb then substitute any sweetener
- If you don’t already have a sheet pan, you need to get a set! These are awesome and have earned Amazon Choice status. You are going to love making future sheet pan recipes with these!
- I always line my pans with either parchment or a silicon silpat mat. This will make cleanup faster as well as extend the life of your pans.
- ¼ cup soy sauce for Keto) or coconut aminos(for Paleo)
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp honey (for Paleo) or 2 tbsp sweetener (for Keto)
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp fresh minced ginger
- ¼ tsp crushed pepper flakes
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 12 ounce bag frozen broccoli florets
- 1 lb mini sweet peppers, seeded and sliced
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined with tail on
- 1 large lime, cut into wedges
- 1 Tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 5-6 large green onions, sliced
- Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat® baking mat. Set aside.
- Place top oven rack in center position and pre-heat oven to 400°F
Prepare the Sauce:
- Whisk together the soy sauce (or coconut aminos), rice vinegar, sesame oil, honey (or sweetener), garlic powder, ginger, and crushed red pepper flakes in a medium bowl. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and stir to combine.
- Combine the veggies in a large bowl and pour 2/3 of the sauce on top. Toss the veggies to coat with sauce and then spread into a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Place sheet in hot oven and roast for about 20 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- While the veggies are roasting, toss the shrimp with remaining sauce in the same mixing bowl. Season with additional salt and black pepper, if desired, and set aside.
- When the baking sheet has cooled slightly, pour shrimp onto the sheet and spread into a single layer among the veggies.
- Return baking sheet to oven and roast for another 5-6 minutes, or until the shrimp is opaque. You want to be careful not to overcook the shrimp.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for a minute or two. Top with a squeeze of fresh lime, a sprinkle of sesame seeds, and sliced green onions.
Note: Most of the carbs are in the sweet peppers and onions. You can certainly substitute those with other lower carb veggies. I often do this same recipe with asparagus instead.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 371Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: .6gCarbohydrates: 15gNet Carbohydrates: 11gFiber: 4gProtein: 28g
Save this Keto Sheet Pan Shrimp and Veggies Recipe to Pinterest!