These soft and fluffy keto caraway buns are good enough to serve to guests at dinner! And they are less than 1 total carb each bun!
Adapted from Carnivore’s Angel Keto Hawaiian Rolls
Keto Dinner Buns – Soft Caraway Seed Buns
- 1/2 cup egg white powder
- 2 tbsp allulose
- 2 tbsp Nutritional Yeast flakes (optional)
- 1 tbsp Caraway Seeds
- 1/4 tsp quick rise yeast
- 1/4 tsp Redmond fine salt
- 2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tsp xantham gum
- 1 cup liquid egg whites
- 5 egg yolks (reserved until end of mixing)
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Prepare a large (17 x 12) baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In large mixing bowl, stir together all dry ingredients.
- Add liquid egg whites, mix at lowest speed until combined.
- Turn mixer to highest speed and beat until stiff peaks form(5-8 minutes)
- Turn mixer to low speed and add 1 egg yolk at a time, incorporating each yolk fully before adding next yolk.
- Using a 4 tbsp cookie scoop, place 24 rolls on sheet close together.
- Sprinkle with additional caraway seeds if desired.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then turn off oven and leave inside oven for additional 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 27Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 38mgSodium: 71mgCarbohydrates: 0.8gNet Carbohydrates: 0.6gFiber: 0.2gSugar: 0gProtein: 4g
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar.