No need to give up the flavors of Pumpkin Pie this holiday season! So easy to make and so easy on your macros! Really only 3 ingredients, the rest are optional. You can also substitute your own favorite protein powder in this recipe.
Keto Chow Pumpkin Pie Dessert Recipe
Items You Need to Make Keto Pumpkin Pie Dessert
- Either Pumpkin Caramel Keto Chow protein powder or your favorite protein powder flavor!
- Gelatin powder (I use beef gelatin)
- Heavy Whipping cream
- Pumpkin Pie spice is optional, but you can make your own with my clean pumpkin spice recipe here!
- 9 inch pie plate
- Mixer of some kind
Keto Pumpkin Pie Dessert Tips and Tricks
- While Pumpkin Caramel is the perfect flavor for this recipe, here are some others to try! Gingerbread, Egg Nog, Salted Caramel, Caramel Macchiato. Keto Chow has sooo many amazing flavors! Use this link to get 10% off on your next order of Keto Chow!
- 1 scoop of Keto Chow (about 45g) equals one package. If you are using regular protein powder such as Quest, you will need to use 2 scoops (50-60g).
- Make sure you taste your batter before you put it in your pie plate. If it’s not sweetened to your liking, add a little sweetener.
- Use your favorite Protein Powder. I tried Salted Caramel Quest powder and that got very favorable response from my family.
- 2 Scoops Keto Chow Pumpkin Spice Caramel (1 scoop or packet is 45g)
- 2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Tbsp. Pumpkin Spice mix (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. Beef Gelatin, bloomed in 1/4 cup water, then add a couple of tablespoons of boiling water and stir.
- Sprinkle of pumpkin spice or another spice of your choice. (I used apple pie spice)
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- Small amount of sweetener and/or vanilla (optional)
- Sprinkle of Pumpkin Spice or another spice of your choice. (I used apple pie spice)
- Beat Heavy Whipping Cream until light and fluffy, but not whipped.
- Stir in the Keto Chow and gelatin as well as your spice mix, if using.
- Continue beating. If your mixture is too thick, add some water (start with 1/4 cup)
- Pour your mixture into a pie plate and let it set in the fridge.
- While your base is is setting, whip up your topping. If you prefer a little sweetness to your topping, this is where you can add a little of your favorite sweetener, maybe a few drops of vanilla. Whip until stiff.
- Once your filling has set, spread your topping evenly over top, let it set and serve!
- 2 scoops of Keto Chow equals two packages(90g). If you are using regular protein powder such as Quest, you will need to use 3-4 scoops.
- Make sure you taste your batter before you put it in your pie plate. If it's not sweetened to your liking, add a little sweetener.
- Play around with the different Keto Chow flavors, or use your favorite Protein Powder.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 298Total Fat: 29gCarbohydrates: 4.7gNet Carbohydrates: 3.1gFiber: 1.6gProtein: 5g