These juicy turkey feta burgers are addictive! These are perfect for Ketovores, low carbers, some carnivores and even for those doing PSMF (Protein Sparing Modified Fast). They are so juicy and full of flavor, you will never hate on that dry turkey again!
Juicy Keto Feta Burgers for Keto and PSMF
In July of 2021 I started adding some PSMF days to my week (2-3 days per week). If you are not sure what that is, read this informative article on PSMF here.
This recipe was a lifesaver on PSMF! As soon as I tasted them I knew it was going to be ok and that I could do it!
PS: I lost 9lbs in July and another 5lbs in August after being stalled for 3 months. These juicy turkey burgers helped me get through!
Printable Recipe Card for Turkey Feta Burgers
- 1 lb extra lean ground turkey
- 3 tbsp liquid carton egg whites (or 2 fresh egg whites)
- 4 oz reduced fat feta, crumbled
- 1 tbsp Italian or Greek Seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375
- Prepare large baking sheet with sheet of parchment paper.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl
- Mix well with fork or your hands
- Form into 10 patties, place on sheet.
- Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes, flipping them over halfway through.
- Enjoy hot or cold!