Carnivore Pizza Crust Made with Chicken
A thin crust pizza recipe that is Keto and Carnivore and dairy free! This carnivore pizza crust is also nut and flour free. I have a lot of keto and carnivore pizza recipes on this site, but this one is definitely my favorite!
Ingredients Needed for Chicken Crust Pizza
- ground chicken
- ground pork rinds (see note)
- Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper
Yes, that’s really it!
NOTE: You can also make your own pork rind crumbs! Watch my video here where I show you 3 ways to make ground pork rinds!
You will also need these tools:
Printable Recipe Card for Carnivore Pizza Crust
Carnivore Pizza Crust
- 1 lb extra lean ground chicken
- 1 cup ground pork rinds
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- ¼ tsp each of salt and pepper
- Carnivore: Pepperoni and cheese is perfect!
- Keto: Add sauce, cheese and favorite toppings
- Dairy Free: Add sauce, Nutritional Yeast and favorite toppings
- Preheat oven to 425. Lay parchment paper on 2 large rimmed baking sheets.
- With a fork, mix all ingredients well in a large bowl.
- Place ground chicken mixture onto a sheet of wax paper. (I like to divide in half and make 2 pizzas) Place another sheet of wax paper on top and form to desired shape with your hands.
- Take a rolling pin and roll out as flat as you can. Peel wax paper off and carefully turn over the chicken crust onto the baking sheet. You can repair and trim edges with a spatula.
- Bake at 425 for about 25 minutes or until edges start to curl and turn brown.
- Remove from oven and put oven on Broil.
- Place desired toppings on Pizza.
- Broil for about 5 minutes until cheese is melted and toppings are browned the way you want.
NOTE: Nutritional Info is for crust only. Be sure to take into account what you put on top of your pizza!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 214Total Fat: 5gCarbohydrates: 0gFiber: 0gProtein: 29g
Save this Carnivore Pizza Idea to Pinterest!