Lately I’ve been obsessed with making cream cheese bites and these Keto Lemon Coconut Balls are my favorite rendition so far. The taste like cheesecake to me, so I had to share them!
I love the little sweet bites of bliss that I have been making. I keep them in the back of the fridge and when I get that feeling of needing something and tuna just won’t cut it, I pop one of these little balls and it just takes the edge off. To me they taste like lemon cheesecake and they are perfect for LCHF and staying in nutritional ketosis. In other words, no regrets after!
Ingredients for Keto Lemon Coconut Balls
- 1 8oz package of cream cheese (Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese)
- 2 or 3 packages of True Lemon Gluten Free
- Stevia to taste (I used 3 packets, I use the zero carb SweetLeaf )
- 1/4 cup unsweetened, shredded coconut
- Allow cream cheese to soften at room temperature.
- Combine cream cheese, lemon and stevia in a bowl and blend together well with a wooden spoon. (If you do not have True Lemon, try Crystal Light Lemon drink mix or something similar. Omit Stevia)
- Once the mixture is well combined, put it back in the fridge to harden up a bit.
- Roll into 16 balls (they will be about a tablespoon each).
- Dip each ball into coconut.
- Cover with saran wrap and hide them in the back of the fridge so you won’t be tempted to eat them all! Ok fine, so nobody else gets them!
One Keto Lemon Coconut Ball contains 54 calories, 1 carb, 5 fat, 1 protein giving a ratio of 82/10/8 on the Ketogenic diet.